Information Security Policy
Indo-Sakura Software Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has clarified the rights and obligations in using the information system that protects, owns or manages our information assets from all threats, and makes the information system safe and secure. In order to ensure proper use, we will formulate the following basic information security policy and implement information security measures.
- Scope of application: The scope of application of this basic policy covers information assets, information systems, and persons who handle them, which are related to all of our organizations and businesses.
- Information asset management: We will take appropriate human, organizational, and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, destruction, and obstruction of use of information assets, and manage them safely and appropriately.
- Implementation of education / training: We will provide education / training based on this policy to all information system users on a regular and effective basis.
- Audits and ensuring business continuity: Regularly audit information security, take appropriate corrective actions as necessary, and accidentally cause disasters, failures, negligence, and intentionally misuse information assets. We will ensure business continuity by minimizing business interruption due to such things as possible.
- Compliance with laws and regulations: We will comply with laws and regulations related to information security measures, related regulations, guidelines, contracts, etc.
- Review and improvement: The Company will regularly review and improve this policy in accordance with changes in management policy, changes in business content, social changes, technological changes, changes in laws and regulations, etc.
Enactment date April 2, 2018
4th edition December 12, 2021
Indo-Sakura Software Japan Co., Ltd.
President and CEO Atul Paswan