IT Services > Execution Model > Offshore Model
In Offshore Delivery Model, the entire project is accomplished at our offshore development center, which is located in a INDIA. The client will be dealing directly with the offshore team. We will have no face-to-face interaction with the client during the entire process once the initial interaction with the client regarding their requirements and expectations is over. Of course as the project progresses, both the parties will be communicating regularly through other means of communication so as to clear off any doubts that may arise.
The offshore software delivery model is preferred where the project is well planned in advance to its commencement and our offshore development center team has a clear understanding as to what the client’s needs are. Also the client should be very clear about what they expect and it should be conveyed in clear definite terms to the service provider. The level of fluctuations in the client’s requirements is expected to be minimum in this type of model. The clients prefer to go for the offshore model when their project is long termed and voluminous.
The advantages of Offshore Delivery Model are the following:
- Reduced Costs: Advantage of low labor cost, which will be reflected in drastic reduction in the overall costs.
- Excellent Results: Clients can get high quality work from the quality offshore resources
- No extra Expenses: Client doesn’t have to put additional infrastructure needed to complete their tasks.
- Access to the Most Optimal Resources: Client can have access to the best possible technology, skilled manpower and equipments, depending on their budgets.
- 24/7 Productivity: Project is not affected by time-zone difference.